[SVN] Revision 882 (Latex)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Mon May 9 17:40:16 UTC 2005

OK,

So for example the Latex Theme currently has defined some styling for
\textbf{foo bar}  to make foo and bar bold
\textit{foo bar} to make foo and bar italic

\ref{} \cite{} currently get colored differently from any old
\command to help set them apart.

Maybe I don't yet grok the generic themes well enough but these all
seem like they would fall under option 3 below?