[SVN] Revision 812 (ODCompletion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Fri May 6 16:15:27 UTC 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 5:53 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On May 5, 2005, at 9:19, Florent Pillet wrote:
>

>> I put them in a separate bundle at Allan's request. I can merge
>> them in the Objective-C bundle if wanted.
>>

> Yeah... I consider bundles just a way to group stuff, and figured
> it'd be nice to at least for starters have this in its own group.
>
> There's a little overlap between the current obj-c snippets and the
> new ones. I don't mind removing those of mine which cover the same
> stuff as the new ones, I'll just keep these in my own Custom
> bundle, seeing how the tab triggers differ.
>
> So I'll just merge this stuff later today!?!

Well, I dunno; for the most part I prefer the Objective-C tab triggers.

Functionally, the only problem that I've seen is that two basically
identical "@selector" snippets pop up when triggering "sel". Perhaps
we should just remove the few (the one?) overlapping tab trigger(s)
from the ObjC bundle.

Chris