[SVN] Revision 812 (ODCompletion)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 6 12:53:38 UTC 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 9:19, Florent Pillet wrote:

> I put them in a separate bundle at Allan's request. I can merge them
> in the Objective-C bundle if wanted.

Yeah... I consider bundles just a way to group stuff, and figured it'd
be nice to at least for starters have this in its own group.

There's a little overlap between the current obj-c snippets and the new
ones. I don't mind removing those of mine which cover the same stuff as
the new ones, I'll just keep these in my own Custom bundle, seeing how
the tab triggers differ.

So I'll just merge this stuff later today!?!