[SVN] Bundle commit 467

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:06:17 UTC 2005

Hey that's pretty cool Eric.  I'm not all that familiar with TextMate
HTML output -- is there a way to get HTML output that doesn't require
any mouse input (i.e. so as not to click the dropdown open) ?  What I
like about the command output is you can arrow up/down.  But, with
HTML it would also be nice to set some colors for different entity
groups.