[SVN] Bundle commit 443

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:33:33 UTC 2005

I agree.  that's why I took out the bold stylings (from the original
author's addition), so that the default will work in anti-aliased or
regular.  I discussed this among the PHP plist maintainers and we
agreed the default should work like this.  Anyway, this is a temporary
solution until css support.

I just need an excuse to finally use the subversion PHP.plist as my
main syntax :)