[SVN] Improving the Ruby Syntax

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Mar 7 19:55:56 UTC 2005

I say go for it. It's always better to classify things specifically
where possible. Whether or not the default style sheet colors all of
the keyword elements the same is a different question, and it probably
doesn't matter, because the stylesheets will allow full per-user
customization.

And the Rails stuff in particular definitely needs to be in a separate
Rails syntax.

Chris