[SVN] subversion bundle problems

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:52:26 UTC 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 12:36 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Try setting the output for the Diff Revisions command to "Output in
> New Window" and then running Diff Revisions again? This should give us
> some error diagnostic text.

I get the following:

/bin/bash: line 30: [: too many arguments
-:1:in `require': No such file to load -- svn_diff (LoadError)
	from -:1

On Jun 7, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> If you get no progress-indicator, it sounds like you're missing some
> stuff in the support directory.

What files would this need, so that I can check for them? /bin/
contains:
Builder.rb                      pythonCompletion.py
CocoaDialog-license.txt         pythonCompletionTest.py
CocoaDialog.app                 shelltokenize.rb
CommitWindow.app                source-highlight
Markdown-license.txt            source-highlight-license.txt
Markdown.pl                     tidy
play                            tidy-license.txt

/lib/ contains:
README.txt      bash_init.sh    html.sh         plist.bundle
progress.rb
/script/ contains:
default.js

> Did you cd to Library/Application Support/TextMate and do svn up? or
> was you inside the Bundles directory (you should be in the former
> directory)?

I did "svn up /Library/Application Support/TextMate/"
The ~/haris/Library/Application Support/TextMate/ directory contains a
couple of Settings, and from the bundles an updated copy of Latex and
possibly outdate copies of CSS, Custom, markdown and HTML. Can this be
affecting things?

> A quick test would be to (in TM) enter:
> CocoaDialog --help
> And then press ctrl-R to run the line as a command.

I get:
CocoaDialog --help2005-06-07 12:42:34.075 CocoaDialog[1838] Available
dialog types:
fileselect, msgbox, yesno-msgbox, ok-msgbox, textbox, progressbar,
inputbox, standard-inputbox, dropdown, standard-dropdown.

Haris