[SVN] subversion bundle problems

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jun 7 17:39:05 UTC 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 19:08, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> Do you get the progress indicator? If not, did you svn update the
>> Support directory?
> No progress indicator. These are the steps I am following (running
> 10.3.9 if it makes a difference). I just did and svn update of the
> entire repository just to be sure.

If you get no progress-indicator, it sounds like you're missing some
stuff in the support directory.

Did you cd to Library/Application Support/TextMate and do svn up? or
was you inside the Bundles directory (you should be in the former
directory)?

A quick test would be to (in TM) enter:
CocoaDialog --help
And then press ctrl-R to run the line as a command.