[SVN] Revision 1400 (LanguageDefinition)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Jul 30 18:11:35 UTC 2005

• now also scans the default bundles

I had to link with AppKit to get NSWorkspace's fullPathForApplication:, and to add that framework, I had to upgrade the Xcode project to 2.0.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts
U   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.m
D   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.xcode/
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.xcodeproj/
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj