[SVN] New version of source-highlight

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Jul 24 02:18:19 UTC 2005

On 20/07/2005, at 18.15, Paulo Moura wrote:

> Unfortunately, the new version does not compile out of the box. I
> get compiler errors related to the use of boost regexp library.

Been there myself... the boost regexp library is IMHO horrible and
not very type neutral (despite supposedly being a generic library),
and best of all, it's a candidate for the next revision of the C++
standard...

IIRC the current binary in the repository was added by Brad Miller, I
don't know if he took it from a distro (like Fink or Darwin Ports),
cause if so, then there's a chance that the distro would get the new
version, and we could just grab it from there, Brad?