[SVN] Beta release this friday

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 20 15:30:52 UTC 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 15:59, Brian Lalor wrote:

>> Just wanted to let you know that I'll (most likely) release 1.1b3
>> this friday, and if there are no objections, will include all bundles
>> from the repository. Many though will be 'hidden' by default.
> I'm not going to be able to update the Java and XML syntaxes to
> reflect the new syntax keys.  If someone else wants to take a swing at
> this, I'm ok with that; otherwise, I'll tackle that -- and some other
> syntax changes I've got planned -- in the not-too-distant future.

Okay -- the syntax keys are not super important for beta 3, since I
haven't done anything to support them yet, but I expect to do very very
soon.

Btw: for the java templates, the awk and shell scripts are both in the
Templates folder and in the folder for the class template. I take it I
can just remove the latter?

> Allan, do you intend to tag the bundles when you do the release?

Tag? hmm... ehm... yes! that was exactly what I was planning to do! ;)