[SVN] Beta release this friday

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Thu Jan 20 14:59:25 UTC 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 8:21 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Just wanted to let you know that I'll (most likely) release 1.1b3 this
> friday, and if there are no objections, will include all bundles from
> the repository. Many though will be 'hidden' by default.

I'm not going to be able to update the Java and XML syntaxes to reflect
the new syntax keys.  If someone else wants to take a swing at this,
I'm ok with that; otherwise, I'll tackle that -- and some other syntax
changes I've got planned -- in the not-too-distant future.

Allan, do you intend to tag the bundles when you do the release?

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor at bravo5.org