[SVN] Bundle commit 382

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Feb 28 12:07:40 UTC 2005

On Feb 27, 2005, at 8:15, Chris Thomas wrote:

>> U   trunk/Subversion.tmbundle/Commands/Commit.plist
>> A   trunk/Subversion.tmbundle/Tools/svn_commit.rb
> Not tested with Ruby 1.6.x; any volunteers? :)

My recent commits where all made with Ruby 1.6.8 and latest commit
command, and there were no problems :)

I fancy the new box in the commit output, but I wonder, maybe show the
commit message in the non-quoted/escaped form (also)? Not sure about
this, but it seems that the -m '...' is mainly there for debug
purposes!?!

A shorter form of quoting single-quotes is btw: -m 'Don'\''t use
"double" quotes'. But since neither versions are really suited for easy
reading, I guess it doesn't matter ;)