[SVN] Bundle commit 382

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Feb 28 05:13:32 UTC 2005

Yup. I got used to working on the bleeding edge a long time ago.
Apple's developers -- and some of the executives, at least at one time
-- live on prerelease builds of the OS, and they cherry-pick the builds
for developer seed, so the builds tend to be pretty stable, especially
compared to, say, beta versions of System 7.x. The problems, especially
late in the build series, tend to be annoyances more than showstopper
bugs.

Do I advocate anyone else do it? No. :) Professional driver on closed
course, do not attempt at home.

Chris