[SVN] REQ: commands choosing output

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Feb 20 07:53:53 UTC 2005

I think getting rid of the existing choices is a bad idea - people who
are new to bundle editing would find it harder to get started. They'd
have to learn the escape codes and whatnot. And while you may say that
it's pretty easy, it's still another barrier to writing your own
commands and any barriers, no matter how small, will make at least some
people stop right there. And people not willing to write their own
commands means people who have one less feature of TextMate which means
people who are a bit less likely to purchase.

So I'd suggest adding Interpret Stream (or whatever you decide) to the
list. I don't think there's too many choices.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://www.tildesoft.com