[SVN] r2384 (Latex)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Dec 4 03:02:18 UTC 2005

On 4/12/2005, at 1:58, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> [...] As far as the keybinding are concerned, I already modified
>> my local version to use ctrl-\ and ctrl-shift-\ [...]
> [...] It would be interesting to know what most people prefer, if
> they have a preference.

Not that this is very constructive, but...

On the Danish keymap \ is shift-option 7.
                      { is shift-option 8.

This is also the case for most european keymaps. Though I've stopped
to care about this myself, since these keymaps are just so fucked up
that anyone wishing to become more productive typing code, should buy
an intl. keyboard ;)

Command-{ though has the disadvantage that it's what Safari use to
switch tabs, and I think some users change TextMates key binding to
conform, and I have considered adding support for Safari's keys
(although it's not high on the list).