[SVN] Revision 1612 (ImageBrowser)

textmate at mac.com textmate at mac.com
Thu Aug 25 20:35:12 UTC 2005

On 25 Aug 2005, at 17:04, Brad Miller wrote:

> It would be great if I could drag an image into Latex or HTML and
> have it add the appropriate tags similar to the existing drag and
> drop image commands in the Latex and HTML bundles.

Wouldn't it just? :-)

Unfortunately, when you drag an image from the browser, what is
actually "dragged" is either an internal TM reference (something
along the lines of "tm-internal://local/11.html#"), or the "file://"
URL of the image, depending on whether you drag the thumbnail or the
preview, respectively.

AFAICT, TM's Drag Commands rely on *files* being dragged onto the
document, and not strings containing filepaths, as in the case above.

Anyway, I'm gonna try a few ideas to get this working (I would like
this too). If anyone (Allan?) has any suggestions as to how to do
this, please chime in.

Cheers for the comments,

Rich