[SVN] Revision 1584 (SQL)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:11:48 UTC 2005

Added command "Copy condensed SQL to clipboard".  This was needed because I work with a postgres database that I would rather keep on a dev server (as opposed to local) ... thus copying and pasting large queries to test them is hard to do if they have many line breaks.  psql seems to get confused easily like that.  This copies them all onto one line (sans comment lines) and proved to be pretty useful.  The script onelinecopy.py can be used elsewhere with custom discard patterns too.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Commands/Copy condensed SQL to clipboard.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/info.plist
A   trunk/Support/bin/onelinecopy.py