[SVN] Revision 745

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Apr 26 20:46:16 UTC 2005

On 26-04-2005 13:26, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2005, at 13:17, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
>
>> That was there on purpose. I want it to match class names as well...
>

> That should then have been “class-name” and not “name”. It should
> preferably also be added to the Basic settings, possibly just as a new
> “, class-name”-part to the scope of the existing rule which gather symbols.

Ah yes...Forgot this was part of some old naming scheme few days back ;)

Anyway, would it be possible to have indentation of the method names,
based on their indentation in the file?
And then have that goto symbol window range over all files in the project?

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>