[SVN] sprucing up default themes

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:42:05 UTC 2005

I've made some personal color changes and also added a 'Variables'
and 'Keywords Flow Control' to my own Bright Theme. I somehow want to
check-in the added categories without foisting my own color
preferences on people.  Thoughts? Maybe I should just check it in
since people will have to change colors to what they want anyway...
It would be easier if there were an official way to make your own
Theme. (More official than cp -r and hoping uuid's don't collide...)

The new coloring scheme is cool though. I'm enjoying it.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu