[SVN] Bundle commit 609 (Defaults)

Max Williams max at machinate.org
Wed Apr 20 17:45:29 UTC 2005

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: nav2list.php.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 1446 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hi,
I made a few changes to special items list, which might be useful:

* changed the javascript close window 'kludge' to so that it goes in
the selectLink function
* made a system for marking links that have already been pressed that
makes the most recent links stronger in colour and then fades back as
more links are pressed- not strictly necessary, but thought it might be
cool (too much time on my hands)

Really looking forward to html speed improvements, amongst other
things, in the imminent beta.

regards,
Max