[SVN] Bundle commit 583

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 03:34:07 UTC 2005

Since the LaTeX bundle is rather large and complicated and uses or supports a number of different packages I thought it would be good to get a README in place before the next big beta release!  This is just a start and I'm only committing it now so that I can work on it more tomorrow at school.  Please feel free to add anything directly or send email with other topics that would be helpful to include in the doc.

Changed:
A   trunk/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/View README.plist
A   trunk/Latex.tmbundle/README.html
U   trunk/Latex.tmbundle/info.plist