[TxMt] Re: Go to symbol parsing corrupted?

Fri May 20 10:20:34 UTC 2016

On 19 May 2016, at 22:38, Evan Jones wrote:

> Hi -
> 	For the last week or so, the contents of the Go to Symbol window have
> been totally scrambled for me in all the languages I’ve tried.
> Sometimes (After restarting TM) the Go to Symbol window contains the
> entire file on one line without linebreaks.  Other times there are
> many lines, each with several lines worth of source in them, but no
> clear relation to any of the function definitions in the file.
>
> I suspect this is a corrupted settings file somewhere […]

The default setting to include symbols in the list is in the Source
bundle, so you can check if you have customizations done for this
bundle.

The setting in question is `showInSymbolList` so if you use ⌃⌘T
(Bundles → Select Bundle Item…) then you can switch to Settings and
enter this setting to see where it might be set.

With caret on a function name in C++ then there should be just one match
for this.