[TxMt] Re: callback.document.will-save not working anymore

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Wed Jul 13 08:15:36 UTC 2016

Thanks, it's working again.

Although another (small?) thing came up, which I assume is an issue with the
"diff gutter" bundle.

I have an "insert newline at EOF" macro which is bound to callback.document
.will-save. And I think this is best described using this mini screencast:
http://g.recordit.co/9UH8QFo7Q0.gif

Subs:

I remove the trailing newline, document displays as modified (dot in tab)

I save, the dot in the tab disappears, in the gutter appears a dot for a git
change.

I save again, the dot in the gutter disapppears.

Koen

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz
/local-
c8fbdfd6-d206/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=),
the extensible, open source mail client.

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz/local-
c8fbdfd6-d206?r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=)