[TxMt] Re: insert template not working

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Tue Jul 12 10:57:27 UTC 2016

Thanks René for the speedy reply.

When I reproduce the steps you suggest — create a file in ~/Downloads and use the tab trigger with temp — I don’t get the once familiar menu of template choices. Instead, “temp” is erased and the cursor moves to the beginning of the document.

I’ve also checked that I’m running ruby 1.8.7, by reproducing your steps, and I am. I”m on the same version of TextMate and OSX as you are.

strange. I wonder what’s happened.

Kyle