[TxMt] Re: insert template not working

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Tue Jul 12 14:00:48 UTC 2016

Hi Kyle,

> On 12 Jul 2016, at 12:57 , Kyle Johnson <kbj at linguist.umass.edu> wrote:
>
> Thanks René for the speedy reply.
>
> When I reproduce the steps you suggest — create a file in ~/Downloads and use the tab trigger with temp — I don’t get the once familiar menu of template choices. Instead, “temp” is erased and the cursor moves to the beginning of the document.

so the command worked before? Did you change any of the templates in the bundle (inside `LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/templates`)? Is there a folder `~/Library/Application Support/LaTeX/Templates` on you machine. If yes, could you please send me the contents of said folder?

Sorry for all the questions.

> I’ve also checked that I’m running ruby 1.8.7, by reproducing your steps, and I am. I”m on the same version of TextMate and OSX as you are.
>
> strange. I wonder what’s happened.
>
> Kyle

Kind regards,
  René