[TxMt] Re: TODO bundle

Sun Aug 7 15:41:33 UTC 2016

On 7 Aug 2016, at 17:26, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> However, the notion that I'm going to have to return the file browser
> and deselect the "selection", which up until this moment was
> meaningless and unknown to me, is kind of horrible. I have no idea how
> things get "selected" in the file browser; I use it open tabs, not to
> "select" anything.

Many bundle items work on the selection in the file browser, and this is
a very desired feature, for example select to only see changes or commit
a subset of files (works particularly well for with the file browser’s
SCM view).

I would say this feature is also useful for the TODO bundle as you may
have large projects with many components and only wish to see TODO items
for a certain subcomponent.

If you click an item’s icon in the file browser it will immediately
open the item without leaving it selected. And as hinted above,
deselecting all in the file browser can be done by ⇧⌘A.