[TxMt] Re: TODO bundle

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Aug 7 15:26:34 UTC 2016

> On 6 Aug 2016, at 16:31, Matt Neuburg wrote:
>
>> Is the TODO bundle broken? I can't get it to find anything...
>
> Works here. Be aware that if you have a selection in the file browser, it searches only the selected items.
>
> Without a file browser selection (⇧⌘A), it searches your project.

That's wonderful, thank you for the solution.

However, the notion that I'm going to have to return the file browser and deselect the "selection", which up until this moment was meaningless and unknown to me, is kind of horrible. I have no idea how things get "selected" in the file browser; I use it open tabs, not to "select" anything.

m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 9! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044352.do