[TxMt] This would be awesome...

Robert Milton robert.gomez.milton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:03:19 UTC 2015

Is there a way to chain together a snippet (which takes unspecified input) followed by a macro. If I just record a macro which invokes a snippet, then does <stuff> afterwards, my input to the snippet is recorded. If I delete this input from the recorded macro, then <stuff> gets done prior to me providing any input to the snippet. Effectively I’m looking for a command like 'insertSnippetWithOptionsAndWaitTill$0IsReached:’. Is there a reasonably straightforward way of replicating such a thing (possibly by invoking snippet followed by <stuff> from a command)? It seems this capability would add huge power and flexibility to the macro facility, as well as addressing my immediate need.

Regards
Robert