[TxMt] Re: how to turn off automatic completion of : and = ?

Thu May 15 23:36:59 UTC 2014

On 15 May 2014, at 22:17, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> […] There is no way to ask TextMate "what bundles might be affecting
> this scope"?

Not entirely true. The OP could have used Bundles → Select Bundle
Item…, switched to Key Equivalent search, and pressed ‘:’, which
should have shown the bad snippet.

> […] This is just the kind of thing you'd think a computer would be
> better and more efficient at than a human...!

Before the computer is better and more efficient at it, it requires that
a human spends time and resources designing and implementing a system to
allow it. As I previously replied, I do wish to extend the current
Bundle Item Chooser to allow querying on more than just name, tab
trigger, and key equivalent, but it’s just one item on a long list…