[TxMt] Re: clean auxiliary files

Sun Feb 2 05:33:07 UTC 2014

On 31 Jan 2014, at 20:38, jimmy ROUSSEL wrote:

> I’ m trying to clean the .nav, .snm, .mtc and .gz files which appear
> when i compile a latex document. I read that i have to modify the
> testate.py file but I don’t find it. Could you help me?

Where did you read that?

Looking at the “Trash aux Files” command I see it calls
“latexmk.pl -CA” which is described as:

   clean up (remove) all nonessential files
   including aux, dep, dvi, postscript and pdf files
   and file of database of file information

So this is more of an issue with latexmk.pl, if it does not clean these
files, then perhaps it should be updated? Or perhaps it already is doing
it in a newer version of latexmk.pl (the LaTeX bundle includes its own
copy).

FYI latexmk.pl is a general (pdf)latex wrapper:
http://users.phys.psu.edu/~collins/software/latexmk-jcc/