[TxMt] Re: unexpected behavior of command-i in LaTeX grammar

Sat Feb 1 14:25:36 UTC 2014

On 28 Jan 2014, at 6:45, Christopher Eliot wrote:

> In TM2, the behavior of command-i is unexpected, and I believe
> different than in TM1.
> […]
> Thanks, and I apologize if there’s a legitimate reason for this
> result which I don’t know about!

The command in question takes “selection or word” as input. For 2.0
placing caret on whitespace and using “Select Word” will select the
whitespace sequence (same as double-click).

The command could be updated to handle that case, but since this is
(presumably) a change in behavior compared to 1.x, I have changed TM 2
to not give whitespace sequences as input to commands expecting a word,
so your expected behaviour should happen starting with next build.