[TxMt] Re: TextMate has ruby version (1.9.3) configured but bundle action still uses ruby system version (1.8.7)

aliezer aliwam07 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 14 14:22:45 UTC 2013

Thank you for your answer.

All the convert to sass or css or scss bundle actions fail with the same
error mentioned above.

When executing the command to check the shebang, I get this :
/Users/alilalouch/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p429/bin/sass-convert
#!/usr/bin/env ruby_noexec_wrapper

As a workaround, I installed sass  for the ruby system version, the bundle
actions now works.

If you have a fix or if I did something wrong, please let me know.