[TxMt] [TM2] Find in Folder / CMD+T Missing Files

Matt Reiferson snakes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:31:53 UTC 2013

Occasionally I will get TM2 into a state where "find in folder” and "CMD+T"
will be missing files in their search scope.

Unfortunately, I don’t yet have a series of reproducible steps that cause
this condition.  However, for CMD+T at least, I’ve found that repeatedly
hitting CMD+T will “recover” the ability to locate all files in the folder
that’s open.

Some other points of interest… From reading the docs it seems like this
could be related to
http://manual.textmate.org/projects.html#effective-folder and it’s
interaction with the fact that I have “single click to open file” enabled.

Have any other users experienced this?  What sort of debugging information
would be useful?

Thanks