[TxMt] Re: latex templates

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Fri Dec 13 23:57:53 UTC 2013

I'm not sure I understand: are you trying to load a template into your tex
file or save a template in ~/Library/Application Support/LaTeX/Templates?
If trying to load a template, when you are in a .tex file, and the language
is TeX or LaTeX (at the bottom of page), type temp on its own line, then
TAB. But first the Templates folder needs to exist, as in the picture
below, and it needs to contain at least one file.