[TxMt] Re: TM2 - Include hidden files but hide .git folder

Mon Mar 12 03:52:13 UTC 2012

On 29/02/2012, at 23.15, Byron Bischoff wrote:

> I am trying to set TM2 to by default, show hidden files, and black list everything that I don't want, instead of whitelisting things like .gitignore,.htaccess, etc

It seems the documentation is slightly wrong with respect to this, as both the include and the exclude pattern is used for each path, and if matched by both, the item is included.

The simplest way to make a blacklist is by only using the include key and prefix it with ! (to negate), e.g.:

    include = "!.git"

Or:

    include = "!{.git,.svn,.hg}"