[TxMt] Re: Changing scopeAttributes does not update scopes in open files

Mon Mar 12 07:18:03 UTC 2012

On 01/03/2012, at 01.48, David Howden wrote:

> Changing scopeAttributes in a .tm_properties file […] does not update scope attributes in open files.

Right, it’s a little expensive to re-read .tm_properties each time scopes are needed plus scopes can affect many things (like injected grammars, theming, etc.), so presently some changes need a re-open of the file to take effect — although I think scope attributes are also re-obtained when saving / changing path.