[TxMt] Re: Updating Bundles

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Nov 14 10:22:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

for some reasons GetBundles' behaviour became unstable in the last couple of days. Up to now I've no explanation for it.

For me the following fixed this more or less:
If GetBundles hangs (in the Log File you should find something like "Error while initialization. Invalid argument") go to TM's main menu > Bundles > GetBundles > "Close Dialog" and retry invoking GetBundles.

Could you please tell me the output of:

TM's main menu > Bundles > GetBundles > Help > Requirements > "Check Requirements"

and which OSX version do you are running?

Best,
--Hans