[TxMt] Re: Updating Bundles

Kyle. ambertk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:58:50 UTC 2011

I've been having a similar problem for awhile now. When I try to open
getbundles, nothing happens. Here's the log output I get (I'm running os
10.5):

/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:205: syntax error,
unexpected ':', expecting keyword_then or ',' or ';' or '\n'
    when "Official":      "Official"
                    ^
/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:206: syntax error,
unexpected keyword_when, expecting keyword_end
    when "Under Review":  "Review"
        ^
/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:206: syntax error,
unexpected ':', expecting keyword_end
    when "Under Review":  "Review"
                        ^
/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:208: warning: else
without rescue is useless
/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:206: warning: unused
literal ignored
/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:211: syntax error,
unexpected ':', expecting keyword_then or ',' or ';' or '\n'
      when /github\.com/: "Github"
                         ^
/Users/Kyle/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb:214: syntax error,
unexpected keyword_end, expecting $end

Any thoughts?

---Kyle.