[TxMt] Re: Custom Folding

John Relosa john.relosa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 19:14:51 UTC 2011

Hmmm,
That does not seem to work. Do I create a preference file in my custom bundle
because that did't work. I found the preference file that you mentioned in
various bundles, in Source and added the  ( '<', '>' ) but again it doesn't
autocomplete
What am I missing?
Thanks
Sure.  In the bundle editor, look for a Preference, probably called "Smart
Typing Pairs" or something similar.  It might look like this:  {
'“', '”' ), ( "'", "'" ), ); }  Basically, it's just a series of pairs.  You can
add  ( "<", ">"),  to the list and that should do it.  On Jul 13, 2011, at 10:19
AM, John Relosa wrote:   That works great thanks!  Is there a way to
autocomplete the < symbol? I can do it with the { so when I press "{" TM
autocompletes it with the end } so it automatically becomes {}. How can I add
that functionality to the "<" symbol so it automatically becomes <>.  Thank you.