[TxMt] Re: Custom Folding

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Wed Jul 13 23:09:05 UTC 2011

Sorry, I failed to mention that you'll need to set the scope.

In the preference editor, fill in the bottom right text field, labeled "Scope Selector:" with the general scope of your language.  If you don't know it, you can find it out by placing your cursor in a document and pressing Control-Shift-P.  This will bring up a tooltip, with a list of scopes.  You'll probably want the top one, which is the broadest scope for the current position.

Once you set the scope, you should see the angle bracket pair work.

+dru