[TxMt] Re: How to have the HTML window keep scrolling to show the last message added?

Sun Jan 30 11:45:15 UTC 2011

On 27 Jan 2011, at 21:46, Gerd Knops wrote:

> [...]
> I am now tracking log output from another program within a TextMate HTML window, but in that case it fails to scroll. What is the trick to achieve that?

It only performs this auto-scroll while the command is running.

I am guessing that your log output is generated via JS after the main command has terminated?

In this case, you would need to scroll the view yourself from JS, not sure how feasible this is though. Perhaps it would also be possible to have the main command not terminate before the generated log output has completed (like we do with the script runners, where output is not directly from the main command IIRC).