[TxMt] How to have the HTML window keep scrolling to show the last message added?

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Jan 27 20:46:49 UTC 2011

Hi All,

When I use (for example) TextMate to run an Xcode build, the HTML output window always shows the messages as they are added, eg it keeps scrolling down. I can scroll up and look at previous output, then back down and it resumes that behavior.

I am now tracking log output from another program within a TextMate HTML window, but in that case it fails to scroll. What is the trick to achieve that?

Thanks

Gerd