[TxMt] Re: How to change <form> tag coloring?

commonmind unsanechild at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:20:13 UTC 2011

Thanks, Rob. I've actually already looked at the documentation for theming
and building my own custom theme...that's sort of the meta issue here. What
I'm trying to figure out is how to target the <form></form> selector; I've
tried entering several different strings in the Scope Selector form, after
creating a custom entry for the Form tag -- but nothing seems to work.