[TxMt] Re: How to change <form> tag coloring?

Merrifield Adam macagp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:19:58 UTC 2011

If you want to tweak an existing theme, use ⇧⌃P at the start of the form element to check it's scope. Then muck about you current theme and look for the color that controls that scope. Maybe make a copy of that setting and remove all but that scope from it, then color it as you wish.

It takes a bit to get used to but before long you'll be making your own full-on theme. :)

Adam Merrifield
seyDoggy Systems
seydoggy.com

820 Strasburg rd, Kitchener,