[TxMt] File with syntax error opens in different project

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Mon Jan 17 21:50:21 UTC 2011

Been seeing this problem since the beginning and it's more an annoyance than anything bad but figured I might as well put it out there.

I often have two or more projects opened at the same time with the same folders in each project. This is mainly because I often need to work on multiple issues from the same project simultaneously.

When I check a file for syntax using Ctrl-Shift-V in language bundle HTML with embedded PHP, if an error is found oftentimes the checked file will open in one of the underlying projects (where the file wasn't opened before), the project is brought into focus and the syntax error is displayed in that project.

Since I need to keep track of which files belong to which issue, I would then have to close the file that was just opened in the wrong project.

Any solutions?

Cheers,
Ed Wong