[TxMt] Re: TM2 - pageup/down not working

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Thu Dec 29 15:09:24 UTC 2011

On 2011-12-17 19:06, Adam Strzelecki wrote:
>> In TM2 Alpha, pageup/down is not working, although home/end keys are working
>> fine.  Any ideas?
> Yeah, I wish they were working too, since lack of this makes it pretty unusable for text editor. Still I can see the TM2 text view class does respond to pageUp: and pageDown: selectors, so I bet it is just NYI for this alpha release.

I think anyone who's modified their DefaultKeyBindings.dict (as
described at
<http://blog.macromates.com/2005/key-bindings-for-switchers/>) is out of
luck for the time being.  This is something that I really hope gets
fixed sooner rather than later, since it's the major impediment I have
to giving TM2 a serious workout.  Those keys are essential to the way I
work.  Several times in the past couple weeks I've seen something
interesting here, pulled up TM2 to check it out, and immediately said,
"Oh. Right. THAT'S why I'm still using TM1."

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer