[TxMt] Symbolic links for Bundles/Themes

Dayton Nolan daytonn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:33:14 UTC 2011

Hey Everybody, I'm new to this list and haven't figured out where I can
search it so I apologize if this has been mentioned before. I use TextMate
from several different computers but I maintain only one set of
Bundles/Themes that I store in Dropbox and then create a symbolic link to
them from the TextMate app. With the TM2 update I've noticed when I try
this trick, TextMate crashes on launch. I know this is a pretty specific
use-case but I can't imagine I'm the only one who's employing this trick.
When you get a chance (I'm sure there are many other more pressing issues),
could you look into this? Please let me know if there is any more
information you need me to provide to address this issue.

P.S. Great job on the new release, I'm excited to see it mature into a full
release.