[TxMt] Re: [FIX] checknest.rb syntax error

Sun Dec 25 20:58:53 UTC 2011

On 23 Dec 2011, at 10:21, Freek Dijkstra wrote:

> After I upgraded to Lion, which has Ruby to 1.9 instead of Ruby 1.8, the
> command "Environment Closer – \end{…}" (⌥⌘.) in the LaTeX bundle fails
> with the following error:

We strongly advice against setting TextMate up to use ruby 1.9 for the bundle commands — many of them will fail.

If you need to have Ruby → Run, Validate Script, and similar use a custom ruby then set TM_RUBY to the path of your ruby 1.9 binary (rather than alter the PATH for TextMate).

> Here is diff that fixes this error:

Thanks — for future reference we much prefer receiving pull requests via GitHub¹, this will also ensure commits are properly credited to the contributor.

¹ https://github.com/textmate/