[TxMt] Re: TM2: SCM button and Go -> SCM Status

Keith Solomon ksolomon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:42:10 UTC 2011

On 12/19/11 8:27 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Presumably TM is not finding it — the root directory in the file
> browser must be the repository root or below it as discussed here:
> http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2011-December/033674.html
Does SCM status not work on paths mounted via SMB? If I open a folder
that is a git repo on my dev server (which I have mounted via SMB on my
local machine), I get no status, clicking the purple folder does
nothing, etc. However, if I copy that same folder to my local machine
and open it from there, it works as expected.

Keith Solomon - ksolomon at gmail.com
My Blog - http://reciprocity.be/
My Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zarath0s/